An organized hiring process empowers companies to find and hire the right employee with efficiency and ease – keeping the cost-to-hire and time-to-fill expenses down. A hiring process that is inefficient or one that results in no hire (or, worse, a bad hire) wastes valuable business resources and puts your company at a disadvantage.
With this template, hiring new employees will never be the same! Its a great starting point and fully customizable.
You can monitor each candidate progress as they move through the hiring process.
This onboarding process template can help you:
- Understand the steps to take when onboarding new hires.
- Plan for each milestones in a new employee's orientation process.
- Make sure that your onboarding is efficient and complete.
Open this template to view a detailed example of a onboarding process flow that you can customize to your use case.
Offboarding is the process that leads to the formal separation between an employee and a company through resignation, termination, or retirement. It encompasses all the decisions and processes that take place when an employee leaves.
This process template can help you:
- Evaluate your own off-boarding process for gaps or inconsistencies.
- Clarify team and individual responsibilities during off-boarding.
- Ensure that exiting employees have a positive and smooth experience when they leave.
Open this template to view a detailed example of an off-boarding process flowchart that you can customize to your use case.